The Broad Avenue Spring Art Walk is going to be the biggest one yet!
When: Friday, April 11th, 5-10pm
All the studios, galleries, and businesses will be open, and there will be plenty of art, food, music and dance performances.
You will also get to see the launch of the new Water Tower Pavilion.
- Muddy’s Bake Shop – Pop-Up Shop
- West Memorials – Featuring Artists Paul Vinsonhaler and Maggie Russell
- Memphis Martial Arts Center – Demos of various different styles of martial arts (6 – 7:30PM)
- Hollywood Feed – Dog and Slaw Hot Dogs, One Smart Pet Food, One Smart Pet Food (a Memphis based pet food merchant), Heart of Eden Soap Company and The Street Dog Foundation
- My Heavenly Creations – Spring into Spring with their new Spring Collection “Grandma’s Garden”
- Nabers Interiors – Photography Art Show
- Five in One Social Club – New merchandise from local artists
- Jack Magoo’s – Midtown Violets
- Wiseacre – New Hours! Open till 10PM on Friday’s
- Archicast – watch Dan demold casts
- AM Photography/Memphis Bombshells – hosting Front Porch Art artists works and we will have an exclusive Memphis Type History Story Booth (for people to tell their stories about various landmarks for their blog and upcoming book), as well as Memphis Proud flour sack towels for sale.
- The Cove – happy hour 5-8 $3 drinks & $10 bottles of wine. Whiskey Republic is playing at 9 PM.
- Broadway Pizza – Cooper Jewelry and Soy Soap
- Found Vintage + Gifts Marketplace – Grand Opening! Retail marketplace featuring vintage finds and unique gifts and accessories
Music at the Water Tower Pavilion:
- 5PM Darius Phatmak Clayton
- 6PM School of Rock
- 7PM Musicians of the Memphis Symphony
- 8PM The Poodle Brandy
- Arts District Wine and Beer Booths
- Food Trucks – Pavilion and West Memorials
- Hollywood Feed – Dog & Slaw Hot Dogs
- Muddy’s Cupcakes – Pop-up at Muddy’s Bake Shop Kitchen
- The Cove | Jack Magoo’s | Broadway Pizza | Three Angels Diner
- Wiseacre Tap Room
Parking will be available on the street (pardon the construction), in the warehouse lot (enter north Bingham), and on Cumberland Street.