Looking for a place to grab some local fresh produce, artisan crafts, food, or even live music in Memphis? Lucky for you, Memphis has several farmers markets that you’ll want to check out.
Overton Park Community Farmers Market
- When: Every Thursday 3pm-7pm
- Where: East Parkway Pavilion
- Runs: April through October
- Partners with Bring It Food Hub’s Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and SNAP/EBT Produce Membership
Memphis Farmers Market (Downtown)
- Central Station Market
- Every Saturday starting April 5. Summer hours are from 7am-1pm. Winter hours are 9am-1pm through December 13th.
- Court Square Market
- Every Wednesday (starting June 28th) from 4pm-7pm and running through September 27th.
Cooper-Young Community Farmers Market
- When: Every Saturday. 9am-1pm.
- Where: Parking lot of First Congregational Church (1000 Cooper St. Memphis, 38104)
- What: Check out what/who they’ll have each week here.
- Runs: Year round.
Germantown Farmers Market
- June – August, Thursdays, 4pm – 7:30pm at Farm Park Market
- Interested in volunteering as a farmhand on Thursday nights? Contact Michelle Johns at 901-757-7375 or email@example.com.
South Memphis Farmers Market
- May – November
- Thursdays 9am-1pm
- 1400 Mississippi Blvd
Cordova International Farmers Market
- 1150 N. Germantown Parkway
- Monday – Sunday 9am-9pm
Agricenter Farmers Market
- 7777 Walnut Grove Road
- May – October
- Mon – Fri: 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Saturday: 7am-5:30pm
- Pick Your Own Strawberries: 8am-6pm
- Catch Your Own Fish: Fri – Sun, 8am-5pm
Do you know of other local markets not listed? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Go here to find more resources through the Food Landscape Map of Memphis.